Photos: Happy 125th birthday, Stanley Park!
The venerated Stanley Park turns 125 years old this weekend. In recognition, here is a round-up of photos taken by park enthuiasts from around the city and the world.
Be sure to stop by the park this weekend to enjoy a plethora of events, including free concerts at Second Beach, sporting events at Brockton Oval, family events, walking tours, and lots more.
Find out more at the Celebrate! Stanley Park website.
- Vision Vancouver boosts live music in local parks
- Sharon Kallis explores the “invisible” work of eco-art in Stanley Park
- Sneak preview of new Pauline Johnson opera offered in Stanley Park
- Born Ruffians are never satisfied
- The members of the Matinée are all in this together
- Washboard Union explores a new road