I have a secret love for the Barenaked Ladies and I know it's uncool, but I'll blast that shit at near max volume and feel like nothing coul
Homeless in Vancouver: Top 10 New Year's revolutions for 2014
- Follow my own advice and sometimes help people I do not like.
- Try to be nicer to people who are not nice.
- Be nicer to everyone by finding a shower at least once every three days.
- Check out the UBC dental clinic at the Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Centre at VGH.
- Do not be rude to elderly people collecting bottles (except that one guy).
- Find some better alternate sleeping spots—and one with a plug-in.
- Improve my math skills. Really! They embarrass me.
- Do one thing a month toward getting myself off the street.
- Challenge my assumptions and admit my weaknesses (see #7).
- Do a better job of proofreading my posts.