Warning: World Naked Bike Ride 2014 is this Saturday
Want to "join tens of thousands of happy naked cyclists in the greatest celebration of human powered happiness the world has ever seen"?
Then get thee to Sunset Beach on Saturday (June 14) at noon. Oh, make sure to bring your bike. And leave those clothes at home.
Okay, the last part is optional. The dress code for the World Naked Bike Ride is "bare as you dare".
Here are some tips for naked bike riding from organizers:
- Prepare for riding rain or shine!
- If it's sunny, put on sunscreen!
- You do not have to be naked to join the ride.
- Wear shoes!
- If you're shy, we start the ride with some clothing on and then stop away from the crowds to get more bare!
- Keep your clothes with you -- you never know when you may need them (like... after the ride).
- Decorate your bike! Come with signs and funky hats! Cover your bike seat with fun fur!
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
Bonus: there'll be a picnic afterwards.