This is not a typical video from Femen, the sextremist group that strips in front of politicians to protest patriarchy, homophobia, and religious dogma.
No, these images show some topless women allegedly kidnapping a priest.
The video says the abduction was done to demand cancellation of Pope Francis's upcoming visit to the European Parliament on Tuesday (November 25).
One of Femen's leaders, Anna Hutsol, has claimed that the group is in a war for civil rights. You can learn more in the video below. (It's age-restricted.)
Comedian Bill Cosby was in the Bahamas last night raising money for a local charity and polishing his image.
He cracked jokes and told tales of his upbringing in Philadelphia in a benefit for the Links, a women's service organization.
Meanwhile, a fourth woman has come forward with claims that Cosby sexually assaulted her.
Florida nurse Therese Serignese alleged that the incident occurred 38 years ago.
A fifth woman, Carla Ferrigno, has told a radio interview that Cosby grabbed her and tried to kiss her in 1967. Ferrigno is the wife and manager of Lou Ferrigno, who starred in The Incredible Hulk.
All of the women's statements have been vigorously denied by Cosby's lawyer, who says these are "decades-old discredited allegations".
In late September 2014, the federal government announced a major new approach for dealing with aboriginal land claims.
The "laughably short consultation period" ends on November 30, according to the video above by IdleNoMoreMedia.
It comes in response to the Williams decision in the Supreme Court of Canada, which granted aboriginal title to the Tsilhqot'in First Nation.
Douglas Eyford is heading the consultation. That's the same Douglas Eyford named by Prime Minister Stephen Harper to generate support among First Nations for pipeline projects and other energy projects.
"Land-claim policy requires negotiating with First Nations to extinguish their rights and underlying title to their land," the video states. "The government calls this reconciliation."
As you've no doubt seen on social media, Burnaby RCMP today (November 20) moved in to arrest more than a dozen people protesting the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain pipeline expansion project on Burnaby Mountain.
Vancouver photographer Jackie Dives was on hand to capture these dramatic photographs.
In the photos, you'll see protester Marija Brzev locked to a cement block with her mom watching over her, and David Suzuki's grandson Tamo Campos being led away by police.
In Vancouver, members of the trans community and their allies will gather tonight at the Carnegie Community Centre (401 Main Street), starting at 7 p.m. Short documentaries will be screened, there'll be an open mic and speakers, and a candlelight vigil will be held at this event organized by the Vancouver Transgender Day of Remembrance Society.
The Associated Press has released previously unseen video of Bill Cosby responding to questions about rumours of sexual assault.
The interview concerned an art exhibit and was taped in Washington, D.C., on November 6.
Cosby told AP that he doesn't answer questions on what other people have said about the controversy.
"There's no response," Cosby said.
At another point, Cosby said, "I don't want to compromise your integrity, but I don't talk about it."
After the interview ended, Cosby was still wearing his lapel microphone. He's seen and heard urging the interviewer not to broadcast the segment dealing with the allegations.
"I can't promise that myself but you didn't say anything," the journalist said.
A pat-down search led to a surprising find, according to Vancouver police.
From a VPD news release:
A cyclist stopped by two police officers for a minor offence had a potentially dangerous surprise waiting for them.
Shortly before 9:00 last night, the officers saw the man riding his bike on the sidewalk of West Broadway near Oak Street. During a casual chat, he provided some responses that caused concern for the two officers.
A quick pat-down search revealed the man was hiding a potentially lethal item. The officers found a machete, almost two feet in length, concealed in his pants.
Police say the 31-year-old man was on probation for assault and not allowed to have weapons.
TransLink is promising to act on all of the recommendations in former GO Transit president Gary McNeil's report.
“Customers had every right to be angry and frustrated, especially those who were stuck on trains for a prolonged period in the heat. We must make sure that never happens again,” TransLink CEO Ian Jarvis said in a news release.
The report's recommendations include the following: