Accounting Clerk – Payroll/AP
The Georgia Straight is currently accepting applications for the position of Accounting Clerk. This role is primarily responsible for payroll and accounts payable.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND DUTIES
- ADP payroll administration
- Accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
- General journal entries
- Government remittances
- Benefit plan maintenance
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting role
- Experience with ADP payroll administration
- Some post-secondary accounting training
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of discretion and professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a deadline oriented environment
- Team-oriented and adaptable with a willingness to cover tasks for other members of the accounting team as required
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting Competition #AC_GS0414 in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.