Digital Ad Coordinator
The Georgia Straight is seeking an experienced
Digital Ad Coordinator.
This position will provide administrative and digital support to the sales and web teams. He/she is primarily responsible for the successful execution and completion of all digital advertising campaigns.
Key Activities & Duties:
- Book and successfully manage all digital ad programs.
- Digital QA & troubleshooting
- Analysis and reporting
- Other web related tasks as required
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience using Google DFP or equivalent ad serving system
- Experience with Drupal CMS is an asset
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. He/She will have excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills. Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data in spreadsheets for reporting is required. Interested & qualified applicants please send a cover letter and resume including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “GSDAC2012” in the subject line.