If you watch this video, you'll understand why it's generated more than eight million page views on YouTube.
It provides a straightforward message to teenagers about how to avoid malignant melanoma. Here are some of the facts:
• One bad sunburn before the age of 18 doubles a person's chance of contracting melanoma.
• Fair skin and red hair elevates a person's risk of the disease.
• People with more than 50 moles are at a higher risk.
• The outlook is very good if melanoma is caught early.
• The prospects are far worse, with less than a 10 percent survival rate, if it's not addressed.
The speakers in the video are people whose lives have been touched by the disease, and not actors.