If you've got all of the books in the Fifty Shades trilogy on your nightstand, this event is for you.
E.L. James, the author of the bestselling Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, is set to do a book signing event in Vancouver.
The event will take place on February 16 at 2 p.m. inside Chapters (788 Robson Street) in the downtown core.
Here's the details from Chapters:
- 300 wristbands will be distributed beginning at 10:00 am on Sunday, February 16th at Chapters Robson, 788 Robson St.
- The first 100 customers to purchase ONE (1) E.L. James hardcover book at Chapters Robson on the day of the event will receive a special wristband for front of the line priority access.
- ONE (1) wristband per person.
- Only individuals with a wristband will have access to the signing line and cannot be accompanied by anyone without a wristband.
- Line-up will be first-come, first-served for individuals with wristbands – 100 in the priority access line followed by 200 attendees with wristbands.
- Will sign a maximum of THREE (3) books per person (any combination of her three books will be permitted).
- Will personalize ONE (1) book per customer, first name only, and autograph TWO (2) other books.
- NO memorabilia or additional items will be permitted for the signing including posters, other books, clothing, box of the boxed set or any other item. Book signing only.
- Candid photos only, no posed photography.
James is in town for the filming of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, starring Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan.