Cat Petting Insights

I've petted ALOT of street cats. It's incredible how diverse the personalities of cats are. Generally street cats range from friendly to frightened, but there are plenty of weirdo cats too... and occasionally a sociopath. I got mauled by one without any warning once. I didn't need stitches but I could recognize the site of the attack by the blood trail for a week. I wish I lived somewhere stable where a pretty indoor outdoor cat could visit me.


Post a Comment


Nov 14, 2023 at 10:45pm

As someone who cats absolutely love - my technique is ALWAYS to let the cats approach me.

The last thing I want to end up with is having my hand scratched and not be able to hold a pen for 3 days.

Patience patience and 99% of them will approach you and be happy to do it. The other 1% have to avoid them lol

2 2Rating: 0

Join the Discussion

What's your name?