High winds have once again interrupted ferry service between the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island.
This morning, B.C. Ferries has cancelled and delayed sailings on the following routes:
* Tsawwassen–Swarz Bay and Swarz Bay–Tsawwassen
* Tsawwassen–Duke Point and Duke Point–Tsawwassen
* Tsawwassen–Southern Gulf Islands and Southern Gulf Islands–Tsawwassen
* Horseshoe Bay–Departure Bay and Departure Bay–Horseshoe Bay
* Comox–Powell River and Powell River–Comox
The routes from Tsawwassen will remain shut down the longest, remaing out of service until after 2 p.m.
Service from Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay and between Comox and Powell River are expected to resume after 8:30 a.m.
Many other routes are running as scheduled.
B.C. Ferries is entering the busy holiday season, with less than a week until Christmas arrives.