Normally, it's easy to get around the Lower Mainland on a Sunday.
But this morning, motorists experienced some delays in Delta after a semitruck rolled over on Highway 17 (South Fraser Perimeter Road) at the B.C. Highway 91 connector.
The problem was cleared up during the noon hour.
All lanes are now available, according to Drive B.C.
The rollover came three days after Delta Police identified the Highway 17 and Highway 91 connector as the municipality's top collision location last year.
The next nine were:
* Bottom of Nordel Way
* Nordel Way from 116th to 120th streets
* 120th Street around 72nd Avenue
* Mid span of the Alex Fraser Bridge
* 72nd Avenue at Nicholson Road
* 64th Avenue and 120th Street
* Ladner Trunk Road and Highway 17A
* Highway 10 and 120th Street
* Highway 17 and 80th Street.