Metro Vancouver is experiencing its first real blast of winter snow tonight.
And it's creating hazardous driving conditions from the West Side of Vancouver to beyond the Port Mann Bridge in Surrey.
In fact, the white-out driving conditions in some places have led Drive B.C. to urge motorists to avoid all unnecessary travel.
Even the Lions Gate Bridge has been closed.
Things are pretty treacherous on parts of Highway 1, too.
According to Drive B.C., the westbound Grandview exit off Highway 1 has become a mess due to "multiple stuck and spun out semis and vehicles".
Two other closures: Highway 1 between Chilliwack and Hope and the Coquihalla Highway between Hope and Meritt.
Meanwhile, B.C. Hydro has reported the following power outages:
* 6,586 customers in the Lower Mainland and on the Sunshine Coast;
* 12,700 customers in the Vancouver Island, North region;
* 2,651 customers in the Okanagan/Kootenay region;
* and 651 in the Vancouver Island, South region.
* 3,100 customers in Saanich
Below, you can see what people are saying about the snow over social media.