To celebrate the 20th annual Golden Plates issue we are giving away a trip to Kāʻanapali, Maui!
One lucky winner will win a trip to Kāʻanapali with accommodations at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa and tickets to the seventh annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival (October 20 – November 5, 2017).
Pick up the Golden Plates issue on March 9th for the secret code needed to enter.
- Roundtrip airfare for two (2) from Vancouver to Kahului, Maui courtesy of the Ka'anapali Beach Resort Association
- Six-night stay in one of Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa’s ocean view rooms
- Airport transfers for two
- Two (2) tickets to the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival's Saturday Night Event (October 21)
GOOD TO KNOW
- Total prize value $5,130.00
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter
- All flight and travel accommodations based on availability and black out dates may apply
- Baggage fees, as determined by the airlines, will apply
- Accommodations are based on double occupancy
- The value of a six-night stay in one of our ocean view rooms is approximately $4,900.
- Prize is only valid during the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival in Maui (October 20 - 22), is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash value.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Located on 23 oceanfront acres at legendary Black Rock on Ka‘anapali Beach, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa invites travelers to experience adventure, romance and family fun on Maui. Relax at the 142-yard lagoon style pool, taste island cuisine, learn indigenous Hawaiian cultural activities and play at the beach. Eighty-three percent of the resort’s 508 rooms and suites feature breathtaking views of the Pacific, and sister islands Lanai and Molokai. At sunset, the resort showcases its iconic cliff dive ceremony. Make lasting memories as you enjoy local culinary creations, learn ukulele with family, or rejuvenate at The Spa at Black Rock.
Kāʻanapali Beach Resort Association
Kāʻanapali is a three-mile stretch of beach that has been touted as one of the best beaches on Maui, and even in America. Home of the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival, Kāʻanapali Beach Resort includes 12 properties, 2 golf courses, 2 shopping centers, and an endless array of activities and dining options.
This contest has ended.
Contest Deadline: Wednesday, March 15, 5:00 pm
Winner(s) will be contacted either by phone or email.